Saturday, January 24, 2009

Apartment Complex Fire

The week before Thanksgiving our apartment building caught on fire. We lived out of a hotel for about a week and we were then notified that our building was now condemned and that we would need to move to another apartment complex before the Thanksgiving holiday. Sam and I were so thankful for the help of our ward members and other medical school students who helped us in the move! They had us packed and moved within 2.5 hours on the day before Thanksgiving. We were amazed by all of the help and were so thankful for all of the sacrifices people made to help us in our time of need. We are truly blessed! The following are pictures of the fire aftermath.